Wednesday, June 6, 2012

30 Days of Flowers - Day 6 - Recycled Bottle Cap Art

30 Days of Flowers- Day 6 - Recycled Bottle Cap Art

Trying to come up with a new flower every day is stretching my creative mind, so as I was going to try and make some basic bottle cap flowers, I started cutting them into pieces (carefully) and this began to form. 
I always save my:
  • Plastic Water Bottle Caps
  • Milk Bottle Caps
  • Gatorade Caps





And I always save old jewelery or pick up old costume jewelry at yard sales when it is cheap. So, I tried putting the two together and this is what I came up with. 


I have used these little water bottle caps for other projects in the past.

I haven't been able to use the Gatorade caps because when you paint them the little squiggly line shows through, but when you cut them they work well to help form these "flower" shapes.

Let me know what you think or if you have a project idea for the 30 Days of Flowers and would like to guest blog or contribute, please contact me.

Don't forget to grab our button and follow our blog.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment