Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tin Can Topiary

Tin Can Topiary
(Made with shopping bags, newspaper, a pencil and a tin can)



I wanted something "fancy" to place in my hall bathroom but just couldn't come up with the right thing. I was looking at all the tin cans and shopping bags I have accumulated and came up with this idea. Here is a Tutorial if you would like to try it.

I went to a yard sale over the weekend and bought a necklace and some clip on earrings for 10 cents. So, I added them along with an old metal heart I found years ago. I have used and re-used it on all kinds of projects over the years.

Thanks for stopping by, please let me know you were here by saying Hello.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you via The Trendy Treehouse blog hop! When I saw your Tin Can Topiary I knew we had a lot in common craft-wise! I do much of my crafting using pine cones, wood scraps and trash. I love how your topiary turned out! That's the best part of trash crafting it doesn't look like trash in the end. Great Job! I have a weekly linky party I'd love for you to share your projects at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. It is great to know I am not the only one afraid to let go of my trash for fear of what it could have been.

    ReplyDelete